Respond to three of the following prompts (250 words maximum):
1. Conceptually speaking, what does it mean to divide twelve by zero?
2. What if the continents were suddenly smashed back together, forming a “Modern Pangaea.” Assuming the same country borders that exist today, how would this affect tourism, economics, societies, immigration, and government?
3. What if humans had never discovered fire?
4. Write the dialogue of a debate between a tornado and a hurricane in which each tries to persuade the other that it is more dangerous.
5. Write a refutational text about how soap works.
6. What do you read, and how do you read it?
7. What makes art “art”?
8. Where is the line between truth and fiction?
9. The next top-selling app on iTunes is______________.
10. “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.”Respond to three of the following prompts
1. How many ways can you think of to find a needle in a haystack?
2. You have a popular podcast. What’s the title? What’s the topic?
3. Fluent in vocal fry, creaky voice, or uptalk, or know someone who is? Discuss.
4. Do you think there is such a thing as “Smart TV”?
5. Design an event you think Lancaster needs. Describe the event, explaining who would attend and who would do the planning.
6. Which was a more successful venture, Shark Week or Sharknado?
7. Words are powerful. Give us ten words that are not words but should be, including definitions and origins.
8. Do leaders have moral obligations?
9. Tell us about something that is so bad, it’s good.
10. Head of School Mike Simpson says football teams should never punt. What would you say to Mr. Simpson in response?
I have fully and accurately answered these questions in my own words.