Terms of Service
PensionPro currently publishes the Benefit Insights newsletter four times a year. If you select this service, you will pay for the newsletter on a semi-annual basis in advance (two issues of the newsletter). An HTML file or a personalized PDF file of the newsletter will be emailed to you quarterly for uploading to your website. Payment must be received prior to the release of the newsletter. In the case of non-payment, the newsletters will be withheld until such time that payment has been received.
By selecting this newsletter service, you acknowledge, understand, and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You may use the newsletter copy for its own purposes only and may not offer it for sale or license it to any other party. You will take all commercially reasonable steps to protect our copyright.
- We will make good faith efforts to ensure that the newsletter is complete and accurate. However, all content of the newsletter is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Legal or tax questions should always be referred to a qualified tax advisor such as an attorney or CPA. We do not engage in and are not permitted to provide legal or tax advice.
- You assume the sole responsibility of all use of the newsletter and agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any liability or claim of any person arising from such use.
- You may use the newsletter copy exactly as written to display on your own website. You are not permitted to modify or alter the text of the newsletter. You are required to display the disclaimer and copyright notice, included at the end of the HTML or .PDF file, intact and unaltered. The newsletter may not be printed, copied, posted, published, converted into any other file or transmitted in any way, whether electronically or otherwise, except as permitted above, or used to create other works based on it, without our prior written consent.
- We reserve the right to raise the subscription fee upon giving written notice to Subscriber at least 30 days prior to the effective date of any such fee increase.
Terms of Payment – Benefit Insights
Our products are billed in advance of the semi-annual renewal period for newsletters or the renewal date for a year of website hosting. These bills are due upon receipt and service may be suspended at our sole discretion should payment not be received by the renewal date.
By signing below, you certify that you have read and agree to abide by all of the above terms and conditions and that you are authorized to sign on behalf of your organization or business.