Purpose of a Nomination: If an athlete was not selected for entry of the Talent Optimization Program (T.O.P) but did meet the listed Standards for the funding year, Coaches may fill out the Athlete Nomination Request sheet below and submit it to email@example.com.
1. Coach fills out and submits the Athlete Nomination Request Form and submits it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The TOP Director receives the request form, gathers performance statistics on the nominated athlete and presents the request to the T.O.P Committee.
3. The Committee will use the Athlete Selection Policy to make the final decision on whether or not the athlete will recieve entry into the T.O.P.
4. The the TOP Director will then notify the coach and athlete of the final decision within 3 weeks (21) of recieving the nomination request.
5. If the athlete is selected into the program, they will be required to fill out all T.O.P paperwork (application form, athlete agreement form, etc.).
Please note: Nomination of an athlete does not guarantee submission into the T.O.P.