The following criteria must be met in order to qualify for an EasternEdge Credit Union scholarship. Applicants must:
1. Be a Canadian Citizen.
2. Be a 2019 graduate from a NL High school.
3. Apply the award toward expenses for full-time study at any accredited post-secondary institution for Fall 2019 enrollment.
4. Provide a copy of your post-secondary acceptance letter.
5. Be a child or grandchild of a member, or a member yourself of EasternEdge Credit Union. However, this scholarship is not available to employees, children of employees, or children of current EasternEdge Credit Union Board of Directors.
6. Provide two (2) letters of recommendation as outlined in the previous section.
7. Include an official transcript of final year credits.
8. Demonstrate leadership qualities and community involvement.
9. Submit a completed application by 27 September 2019.