Thank you for your interest in featuring your new or promoted employees in the Business Record's On the Move section!
Submissions to our online On the Move section continue to be free and will continue to be featured weekly online. Select On The Moves will continue to be featured in our Friday Daily e-newsletter.
Our new enhanced listings provide you an opportunity to guarantee the elevation of your employees by featuring them in the print edition of the Business Record's monthly On the Move section, and with a photo in the weekly online edition.
New sizing options:
In addition to the free online listing, you now have three different options to enhance your listing, with pricing varying by size, photo size and company logo inclusion.
1. Silver - Online w/photo + 1/4 page print ad w/photo + Company Logo
2. Bronze - Online w/photo + 1/8 page print ad w/photo
3. Standard - Online w/photo + 1/32 page ad w/photo
Examples of the new enhanced listings can be found here: See enhanced listing examples
New add-on opportunities:
In addition, you now have access to two brand new add-on options to help your new employee plugin and get off on the right foot.
1. LinkedIn social boost: You can select for us to give your new hire a social boost via a shout out post about the hire on the Business Record LinkedIn account. We'll tag the employee and the company, and include a photo if applicable. See an example
2. New member discount: All employees submitted to on the move have access to an exclusive new offer, which will allow you to provide your employee with a discounted one-year membership to the Business Record. See membership details
About the submission process:
The form allows you to submit up to five separate employees one at a time, along with photos (250 dpi or higher) and a logo if applicable. A valid email address for each On the Move candidate is also required for publication.
All On the Moves - job changes, promotions and appointments - will be published weekly on Friday online at www.businessrecord.com and be linked to from our daily newsletter. Only enhanced listings will include a photo online.
All enhanced listings will also publish in the Business Record on the first Friday of the month. Listings must be received by 11:59 p.m. two Sundays before the publication date. See deadlines below.
- March 3 Issue: Feb. 19 deadline
- April 7 Issue: March 26 deadline
- May 5 Issue: April 23 deadline
- June 2 Issue: May 21 deadline
- July 7 Issue: June 25 deadline
- Aug. 4 Issue: July 23 deadline
- Sept. 1 Issue: Aug. 20 deadline
- Oct. 6 Issue: Sept. 24 deadline
- Nov. 3 Issue: Oct. 22 deadline
- Dec. 1 Issue: Nov. 19 deadline
- Jan. 5, 2024 Issue: Dec. 24 deadline
All major credit cards are accepted, and you will receive a confirmation email detailing your submission after submitting the form. If you need help or have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
* The Business Record newsroom operates independently of this opportunity and is always evaluating the newsworthiness of individual hires - typically writing about those elevated or hired into top leadership positions. In addition to using the On the Move form, if you believe your new hire should be covered by our newsroom, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our editor at email@example.com