I agree that by entering my legal name in the box above that I am agreeing to be bound by the following rules and regulations.
1. All business or other activity for which applicant has rented space must be conducted in exhibitor/ vendor designated area only. Strolling through the festival site for the purpose of distributing literature is prohibited. Expanding into space outside of your vendor space is strictly prohibited.
2. Exhibitor/vendor must provide any and all special equipment necessary for his/her own booth. ALL VENDORS MUST BRING THEIR OWN EXTENSION CORDS AND LIGHTING FIXTURES TO CONNECT TO POWER SOURCES PROVIDED AT EACH SPACE.
3. Exhibitors/Vendors will only be allowed to utilize booths for the purpose stated in his/her application.
4. Exhibitors/Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs or portable tents if needed. No staking into the parking lot will be allowed.
5. All exhibitors are required to be open by 6 pm on Friday, October 25, 2019, and remain open until 2 am at the end of the event. Set-up time will begin at approximately 11 am on October 25, 2019, and will be staggered. Saturday will be open from 6 PM - 2 AM.
THERE WILL BE ARMED GUARDS STATIONED OVERNIGHT TO PROTECT and GUARD THE LOT WHICH WILL ALSO BE GATED.
Tear-down starts of your both may beging after 2 am on Fri or before or after general addmission times on Sat or Sun. If you choose to leave then. No vehicles are allowed on the lot until that time or at the discretion of management.
6. We will contact you via email no later than one week before the event to set your exact time. Generator power will be available from 5:30 pm until approximately 3:00 am. Vendors are advised to bring warm clothing just in case.
7. ALL EXHIBITORS MUST HAVE LIABILITY INSURANCE NAMING PSLOD and TOOLSHED AS AN ADDITIONALLY INSURED. See the insurance section above for more information.
8. EXHIBITORS/VENDS may NOT give away or sell any food products (such as sodas, bottled water, candy, etc). from their booths excepts specificaly permitted by the Tool Shed and PSLOD.
9. Booth fee is NON-REFUNDABLE THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.
10. I understand that this is an adult event. Everyone attending the event or on premises during the event must be 21 years old or older with a valid photo ID.