Aftercare for your lash extensions:
Eyelash Extensions are a high maintenance beauty treatment. They require very gentle care in order for the lashes to last longer and stay in good condition.
Be gentle. Do not rub or pull on your eyelash extensions.
Keep your Eyelash Extensions dry for 24 hours after your appointment.
You may wash your face in the sink using a washcloth, avoiding the eye area.
Keep all oil based products away from the eyes and remember that everything on your face will travel to the eye area.
Oil WILL breakdown the adhesive and you will have premature lash extension loss.
Your hands can get dirty, and dirt is oily, so you’ll want to keep your fingers off your eyes unless cleansing.
Lash tinting will need to be done 24-48 hours before your lash fill appointments.
No perming the lashes!
No saunas, facials, or swimming within 48 hours of application.
Do not stick your head in the oven when baking! It can singe your extensions! Turn your head away from the oven when putting anything in or pulling anything out.
Do not use Eyelash Curlers.
You should be careful and take specific care with makeup and remover.
Do not use cotton on your lash extensions.
Wash your lashes daily (after the initial 24 hours).
Apply oil-free makeup remover or face cleanser with your fingers, rubbing gently down the lashes.
DO NOT use Micellar Water!!!
Do not attempt to remove any lashes on your own, call us for an appointment.
Brush your lashes daily.
1) We aren’t attaching airplane parts! Aggressive behavior towards the lashes will cause the lash extensions to come off.
2) Keep them dry for 24 hours after application. If you wear eye shadows and liners, you will need to keep it on or re-apply over it.
3) Keep oil off your lashes, including oils from your fingers.
4) If you wash them, you will wear them longer. Be sure to cleanse daily to remove oils.
5) Brushing them gently solves most problems.