Please review eligibility and requiremets to apply for tuition reimbursement.
To be eligible, employees must meet all the following requirements:
1. One continuous year with Moe’s Southwest Grill, working at least 20 hours per week and continue to work 20 hours per week on a regular basis.
2. A satisfactory performance review during last review.
3. Registered in a program that will result in a degree or certificate.
4. A new request/application must be completed each semester the employee request tuition assistance.
· Expenses eligible for reimbursement include tuition, textbooks, registration fees and lab fees (if needed).
· Final grades must be submitted within 30 days of completion. A passing grade of a C or better must be met.
· Moe’s Southwest Grill will not approve nor provide an advance for tuition assistance.
· If the employee terminates prior to the end of the course, the employee becomes ineligible for reimbursement.
· If the employee drops a course before receiving a final grade, the employee is ineligible for reimbursement.
· Upon successful completion of courses and after providing eligible grades and receipts, Moe’s Southwest Grill will reimburse the employee up to $6000 per calendar year.
1. Applications should be forwarded within 30 days prior to course start date. Please include the program/degree plan enrolled in. These must be emailed to email@example.com
2. You will receive notice of eligibility via email.
3. Within 30 days of course completion, you must provide final grades and receipts for reimbursement.
4. Upon satisfactory completion of the course(s) and payment of the course(s), Moe’s Southwest Grill Tuition Assistance will be process reimbursement within 4 weeks.
***Requests for exception to the Tuition Assistance program can be submitted in writing to the Human Resources department. The request will be subject to a formal review and a final decision will be made.