Please review eligibility and requiremets to apply for tuition reimbursement.
To be eligible for either program, employees must meet the following requirements:
1. Work approximately 20 hours per week on average, prior to program application and during the entire period within the program (1,000 hours per year is the requirement).
2. A satisfactory performance review during most recent review.
3. Registered in a program that will result in a Post High School degree or certificate if a non-CCAC institution.
4. A new request/application must be completed prior to each semester. Application must be approved before courses begin.
Tuition Reimbursement Details
• Expenses eligible for reimbursement include tuition, textbooks, registration fees, and lab fees (if needed).
• Final grades must be submitted within 30 days of completion. A passing grade of a C or better must be achieved.
• Big Plan Group will not approve or provide an advance payment for tuition for a non-CCAC institution. The program is for reimbursement only, on previously approved applications.
• If the employee’s employment is terminated, by either party, prior to the end of the course, the employee will be ineligible for reimbursement.
• If the employee drops a course before receiving a final grade, the employee is ineligible for reimbursement.
• Upon successful completion of courses and after providing eligible grades and receipts, Big Plan Group will reimburse the employee up to $5,250 per calendar year.
• Any unused portion of the $5,250 Annual Maximum cannot be carried over for a subsequent year and employees cannot "bank" funds to be used in the future.
1. Applications should be submitted within 30 days prior to the course start date. Application can be found here:
2. Notice of eligibility/approval will be sent via the email on your application.
3. Within 30 days of course completion, final grades and receipts for reimbursement should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If all requirements are met, reimbursement will be issued via payroll within four (4) weeks of the items in #3 being submitted.
CCAC Scholarship Program Details:
· Interested Employee/Students must first apply to and be accepted into a program at CCAC. The process can be initiated at: Apply (ccac.edu)
· Once notice of acceptance is received, Employee/Student should select courses, register for the next available semester, and notify Kristina Hout at email@example.com, of participation in the Big Plan Group Scholarship program during the course registration process.
· CCAC Bursar and Big Plan Group will manage the tuition fulfillment process and notify Employee/Student via the email used on your application when complete.
This process must be completed each new semester while Employee/Student is participating in the CCAC Scholarship Program