Please read below the responsibilities of this workshop:
The project requires the following from fellows:
- Conceptualize, design, & build a web blog via Wordpress assisting 1 older performer in researching materials, creating web links, photographing materials, creating oral histories, audio and video materials, and inputting into a web database to help the performers to document their legacies
- The use of a laptop in all sessions
- Reviewing the current situation of the actor in terms of their organization of materials, kinds of materials and helping them think about best ways to represent their career electronically
- Attending 10 class sessions with other fellows and actors age 62+
- Committing 2 hours per week for 10 weeks to work in class with 1 older performer from March 18 to May 27 at HB Studio. Please note, you may need to work on PAL outside of class. These extra hours will be documented for work study purposed.