day 1: friday
day 2: saturday
day 3: sunday
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
where is it located?
• this A-GAP weekend experience will be at grace point in kingston, tn. we will be staying in a cabin with rooms divided between male & female.
what is the cost?
• this particular experience will be $150 per person to cover the cost of food & housing. A-GAP is a non-profit organization founded & supported by Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company.
who is this A-GAP experience for?
• this event is specifically designed for the Crossings Community. if you would like to partner with A-GAP & create a weekend designed specifically for your group please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we would love to work with you!
what are the sessions?
• our sessions facilitate discussion of how technology has impacted our relationship with God, others & ourselves. we will share why we need healthy technology habits & how to implement them in order to live with clarity, unity & simplicity.
who is speaking?
• our executive director, bethany baker will give practical ways to implement healthy technology habits in order to be more intentional with our lives & relationships. we also have dr. gary stratton the dean of arts & sciences from johnson university, who will be addressing how to foster authentic relationships & practice the sabbath for lasting rest & renewal.
what is engaging in community?
• sharing in fellowship with peers, fostering authentic & intimate relationships free from the constant distractions that technology brings. →if you play an instrument feel free to bring it this weekend & share your music with others.
what is exploring creation?
•getting out in nature, enjoying the breeze on our face, the water splashing our skin & the grass beneath our feet. this might include canoeing & kayaking, nature hikes, kickball, frisbee & field games.
what is enhancing creativity?
• we will have different elements encouraging you to exp& your creative outlets. this will include calligraphy, water coloring, tie dye, making sugar scrub & wood burning coasters.
what is executing change?
• identifying your “why” behind implementing healthy technology habits in order to improve your relationships. this will expand your potential for living with clarity, unity & simplicity.
for more questions please visit our FAQ page on our website.
please check the weather forecast, to assure you have comfortable clothes fit for the weather.
items to leave at home:
*as a reminder, we will be collecting all phones at the start of the weekend & will return them to you at your time of departure. we do this to eliminate any distractions.
EMERGENCY NUMBER: (772) 359-7901
*please note: payments are non-refundable within 2 weeks of the experience*