Vacation Bible School
August 6th through August 9th ~ 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
for kids going into kindergarten through going into 6th grade
Please Read - Important Info:
1. You will need to have a photo ID each evening for picking your children up. Children will only be released to those people listed on this sign up form.
2. When you drop your child off the first day you will need to sign a liability release and medical consent form.
3. As they participate, there will be pictures of your children taken that will be used in a celebration video played during worship on VBX Sunday, and they could be placed on the church Facebook page, or the Website, to let parents, and others, see all of the fun stuff that the kids did. If you have an objection to this, please see Kristi Murray when you check your child in, and we will make sure that they are not included in any pictures.
4. On Sunday, August 12th, at 10:30, we will have a special worship service to celebrate VBX. During the service, the children will sing a couple of songs as a group, and they will get to participate in worship. Please join us on this special Sunday!
5. After worship on August 12th, we will have lunch, a water slide, and other fun to celebrate the week of VBX!