LUNCH SPACE RESERVATION REQUEST FORM
To eat your bag lunch in Overture Center before or after attending a school performance please read, complete and submit this form.
- This form must be received at least five (5) weeks prior to the performance you are attending.
- Space is limited and not guaranteed. Requests are approved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations are only accepted for groups attending a performance at Overture Center.
- All locations are in open, public spaces with floor seating. Tables & chairs are not available.
- Lunches must be brought and stored in large boxes labeled with the school's name
- Lunches will be stored in a secure, non-refrigeration location if your group is eating after the performance.
- Only clear beverages are permitted. No cherry or grape juice, dark sodas, chocolate milk, etc.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BUS DRIVERS: if your group is eating lunch after the performance drivers must return to the bus when the show ends.The driver may need to move the bus in order to allow other buses to exit, but may circle and return to a parking spot depending on availability.