day 1: friday
evening: as a group
day 2: saturday
morning: as a group
afternoon: on your own
day 3: sunday
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
where is it located?
• this A-GAP weekend experience will be at the st. francis inn in st. augustine, florida. click this link to view the FREE amenities that come with your stay.
what is the cost?
• the early bird rate for this experience is $350 per couple who registers BEFORE september 15th. after september 15th the cost will go up to $400 per couple.
• this fee helps cover the cost of food, housing, activities, guest speakers & A-GAP SWAG items for you to take home. A-GAP does not make any money through this fee. we are a non-profit organization founded & supported by Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company.
who is this A-GAP experience for?
• this event is specifically designed for couples of all ages. if you would like to partner with A-GAP & create a weekend designed specifically for your group please email us at email@example.com we would love to work with you!
what are the sessions?
• our sessions facilitate discussion on how technology has impacted our lives both professionally & personally. we will share why we need healthy technology habits & how to implement them in order to live with clarity, unity & simplicity.
who is speaking?
• our executive director, bethany baker will give practical ways to implement healthy technology habits that allow our professional & personal lives to thrive. we will also have a guest speaker share about how to foster authentic relationships in a sometimes shallow & broad culture.
what is engaging in community?
• sharing in fellowship with peers, fostering authentic & intimate relationships free from the constant distractions that technology brings.
what is exploring creation?
•getting out in nature, enjoying the breeze on our face, the water splashing our skin & the grass beneath our feet. saturday afternoon will be free time to explore saint augustine on your own however you choose!
what is enhancing creativity?
• we will have different electives such as water coloring, caligraphy, wood burning & surgar scrub encouraging you to expand your creative outlets.
what is executing change?
• identifying your “why” behind implementing healthy technology habits in order to improve your relationships. this will expand your potential for living with clarity, unity & simplicity.
what is the faith gathering?
• the faith gathering is an optional Christ-focused opportunity for participants to dive deeper into what it means to still our hearts to hear the Whisper of the GOD of the Bible in a culture driven by noise & distraction.
for more questions please visit our FAQ page on our website.
please check the weather forecast, to assure you have comfortable clothes fit for the weather.
items to leave at home:
*as a reminder, we will be collecting all phones at the start of the weekend & will return them to you at your time of departure. we do this to eliminate any distractions.
EMERGENCY NUMBER: (772) 359-7901
*please note: payments are non-refundable within a month of the A-GAP experience*