We want you to have an amazing and safe experience with us at Salt For Your Soul, and want you to be aware of:
Amenities made available for you include: towels, washcloths, ear plugs, petroleum jelly, cotton swabs, shampoo/conditioner/body wash, and shower.
The floatation tank / pod is drained, cleaned, and disinfected between each session. While the high saturation of Epsom Salt makes the water in the tank very sterile, the water is UV filtered and treated inbetween sessions.
It is up to each individual to take caution to prevent slipping or falling as floor surfaces may be wet. I understand that there are wet and slippery floor surfaces at Salt For Your Soul and that I will use care and precaution when using the Floatation tank / pod and assume any and all liability due to injury and/or damage resulting from any slip and fall incident occurring at Salt For Your Soul.
I will NOT use the floatation tank/ pod if:
- I have not showered thoroughly and still have oils, creams, or makeup on my body.
- I have had any type of hair color/treatment within the past three weeks.
- I am under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- I have a communicable or infectious skin condition, disorder, or diseases.
- I have open sores.
- I am diabetic, unless my diabetes is under medical control.
- I have a history of heart trouble, epilepsy, seizures or blackouts and have not received my doctor’s permission to use the floatation tank.
- I am experiencing a heavy menstrual period or external vaginal episode.
- I have a skin condition which may be adversely affected by absorption of magnesium.
- I have kidney disease.
- I have incontinence, or voluntarily/involuntarily release of bodily fluids of any kind.
- I am pregnant and have not received my doctor's permission to float.
I understand that the floatation tank/pod uses epsom salts / U.S.P. Pharmaceutical grade magnesium sulfate, ultraviolet sterilization system, natural enzymes, hydrogen peroxide and non-toxic biodegradable cleaning products
I further understand that each individual may have a unique experience. I agree to assume all risk and to take full responsibility for my thoughts and actions while using the floatation tank/pod and this waiver of liability and all agreements made herein shall apply to each and every use of the floatation tank/pod by me.
Any other provision of this release to the contrary notwithstanding, I understand that I am strictly liable for any damages, deterioration and/or loss of use of the flotation tank / pod, its systems and/or contents. Should such loss occur due to my use of the flotation tank / pod for any reason, including, but not necessarily limited to contamination by hair dye, tanning products, bodily fluids and excrement and the like I understand that I am liable for the loss of use of the flotation tank/pod, damage to the flotation tank/pod and its systems, as well as the reasonable cost of replacing the water and chemical solutions used in the flotation tank/pod.
Halotherapy is 100% natural, safe and drug free, providing effective long- term relief. It can be used as a complementary treatment to prescribed medications or as a sole treatment. When halotherapy is used as a complementary treatment, it can increase the effectiveness of prescribed medications and decrease the amount subscribed.
Although published studies do indicate that halotherapy has health benefits as an addition to more traditional forms of medicine, Salt For Your Soul does not claim to be a replacement for medication or any medical treatment of any kind. Only your personal physician or other health professional can best advise you on matters of your health. The research supporting the use of halotherapy was undertaken outside of the USA and hasn't been filed with the FDA for approval.
Halotherapy should be avoided during the acute phase of any illness, including the following:
- infections accompanied by fever
- acute active tuberculosis
- cardiac insufficiency
- COPD in third stage
- spitting of blood
- contagious ailments
- have use of an oxygen tank to aid breathing
- under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- unstable or uncontrolled hypertension
- acute stages of respiratory diseases
I agree that I will not go into the salt cabin with bare feet. I need to wear clean socks or use the sanitary foot coverings provided by Salt For Your Soul.