Qualified general contractors and sub-contractors must be licensed in the appropriate field with a history of conducting work on a day to day basis of a similar scope. In order to assure a consistently high level of quality in providing the specified services, the Contractor must:
- Be in business for a minimum of five (5) years
- Provide a reference list of customers with similar scope who have purchased this service, preferable County, City and Town projects. Minimum of five (5) customers
- Demonstrate the ability to furnish required insurance as listed in the RFQ
- Provide a copy of ALL licenses (Beaufort County, local municipality, and the appropriate SCLLR (SC Labor, License and Regulation) documentation
- Contractor will be responsible for providing the proper permits to provide the work or service
Attach Licenses, List of Sub-Contractors, MBE/WBE Certification and Resume’ (resume’ if applicable) to this application.