Please Take a photo of each room as outlined below:
Please select a style that fits your need. Just click an image.
Please select the rooms you want staged. Once selected, you can pay and sign the contract.
Systematic Home Staging ContractOnly 1 of 10 people can visualize how a home will look when decorated with furniture and accessories. They need to see themselves living in the home and wanting to live in the home. Allow us to work with you and to enhance the home so every buyer can imagine themselves moving right in. We will stage the areas listed above to appeal to the largest number of potential buyers. Systematic Home Staging, LLC offers the following payment options for each staging package: Full payment is due before stage day. Once a contract for Services is signed an initial payment is made, we will schedule the start of this project and provide you with a completion date.
3 Month Package:
-If you choose the 3 Month package, and you wish to extend for an additional 30 days after the contracted days, it will be 30% of the proposed price.
Quick Terms and conditions:
-We ask no one is on the property while Systematic Home Staging is on site. This involves Owners, Realtors, Investors, Etc. If someone is on site during Staging, a $200.00 fee will be automatically charged with the card on file. This is for the safety of Systematic Employees and the liability of the company.
-This package consist of a max item count of 50 pieces. No corrections or changes are permited within this package.
-If other workers are present, we will charge a $175 obstruction fee.
-Combo Lockbox is required on each property.
-Systematic Home Staging will NOT move clients furniture. If needed, a $175.00 fee will be required.
Agreement for Home Staging Services This Agreement is for Home Staging Services, as specified above on the proposal page,and is made by and between the client, and Systematic Home Staging, LLC for the address listed above.
1. Description of Services Description of Services: Systematic Home Staging, LLC will provide Home Staging Services and use of our furniture and accessories as indicated above. Photos taken by Systematic Home Staging, LLC upon completion of installation and staging services will provide as proof of inventory. Client agrees to provide access to the home by giving Systematic Home Staging, LLC a key, access to a coded lockbox to enter the home or a combo door lock. During hot months, the client agrees that there will be working AC in the property being staged. At the time of staging, the property will be cleaned and will be free of other workers so the staging can be done.
2. Payment & Term Client acknowledges and agrees to pay for the staging as indicated above. If the home is still staged after four months, we automatically continue staging on a monthly basis and send a monthly invoice. The client must notify us when they no longer wish to have the home staged. Payment must be made upfront before staging.
3. Damage or Loss to Furniture & Accessories: Client agrees to exercise all due care in keeping, caring for, and preserving the Furnishings. Client shall remain responsible for all damage to the furnishings while they are at the Property, up to and including actual replacement value for each damaged and missing item.
4. Termination; Default This Agreement may be terminated by either Party upon 5 days written or verbal notice to the other Party. A minimum of 7 business days is required to de-stage. Please notify us as soon as there is a contract on the property with a closing date. There is a $250 charge if we do not receive at least the 7 days notice. We will schedule to remove items as close to the closing date as possible if not on the actual closing date. We can adjust the destage as needed. We just need to be notified as soon as you are under contract with a possible closing date so we can keep our schedule open for the destage. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of default, Systematic Home Staging, LLC may terminate this Agreement without notice and may immediately remove all Furnishings. Default occurs when the Client fails to fulfill or abide by any obligations or terms under this Agreement Systematic will Charge a $875.00 fee. Upon termination of this Agreement, Client shall voluntarily surrender Systematic Home Staging, LLC Furnishings in the same condition as they were when received, although ordinary wear and tear are expected.
5. Client Consent Client hereby grants to Systematic Home Staging, LLC and its employees, agents, independent contractors, and suppliers permission to enter upon and use the Property for the purpose of providing Home Staging Services listed above until completed. Client agrees to protect any and all valuables in or about the property by removing them so safe storage before home staging services begin. Client acknowledges and agrees that property belongings may or may not be moved from room to room, or rearranged, or removed for storage at the sole discretion of Systematic Home Staging, LLC. If the property sells before the 3-month deadline, SHS will NOT remove furniture and stage another house within this contract. Its is for the address associated with this contact ONLY! Client further acknowledges and agrees that Systematic Home Staging, LLC may use nails or other similar materials to hang or display accessories as part of the Home Staging Services.
6. Release & Waiver Assumption of Risk Client assumes all responsibility for personal property and for any markings or holes from artwork and/or furnishings incurred during installation, display and/or removal throughout the Staging process.
Hold Harmless:Client further agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless, its officers, employees, agents contractors and suppliers (“Releasees”) against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, injuries, expenses and claims (including reasonable attorney’s fees) of Client or any third party arising from Releasees’ entry onto the Property and/or activities as authorized by this Agreement, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, including without limitation property damage and personal injury claims.
Limitation of Liability: CLIENT HEREBY AGREES THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL Systematic Home Staging, LLC, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS AND/OR SUPPLIERS’ TOTAL AND AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE number OF FEES PAID BY CLIENTS.
7. Photography, Publicity Release, and Advertising Client agrees to allow to photograph staged areas of the Property before and after the work is completed and to use all such photographs for reference and marketing purposes. Client name will not be referenced. Client acknowledges and agrees that Systematic Home Staging, LLC may reasonably advertise their services in the Property while the Property remains Staged. Client agrees to allow Systematic Home Staging, LLC to publish photos and “for sale” information on the property on the Systematic Home Staging, LLC website.
8. General Provisions Governing LawThis Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
No Refunds will be provided to the client.
Entire Agreement This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written.
With this package, it includes maximum of 50 Pieces.