Rental Assistance applications are prioritized based on need and an application to our program does NOT guarantee assistance. We are only able to support those living in Deschutes, Jefferson and Crook county, as well as those living on the Warm Springs Reservation.
(Updated June 2023)
Rental Assistance Funding is only currently available for household with:
- A housing choice voucher holder that has been approved for housing & needs deposit assistance
- An active eviction case
- A pending first court appearance
- An eviction court summons
- A written 10-day notice to vacate
Have the following documents READY to be uploaded; applications without these documents will be denied.
For all adults 18 and over:
- 60 days proof of income
- Copy/picture of ID (can be from another state/country)
- 60 days bank statements (just monthly ending balances)
- Rental agreement (Make sure your rent amount is current)
- Written copy of past due balance from landlord
- Copy of move-in paperwork if requesting deposit assistance