Liability Release & Waiver:
I voluntarily agree to assume all risks and responsibility for injury or accident, which might occur to me or my minor child during any of Empower Youth Club’s classes, rehearsals, performances, or activities. I assume all risks related to the use of facilities or equipment used by Empower Youth Club. I also voluntarily exempt, release, and indemnify Empower Youth Club, its Directors, Officers, employees, independent contractors and volunteers from any and all liability claims, demands, or causes of action from any damage, loss, injury, or death to me, my minor child, or property in connection with participation in classes or activities conducted by Empower Youth Club, its Directors, Officers, employees, independent contractors and volunteers. I further hereby voluntarily agree to waive my rights and that of my heirs and assigns to hold Empower Youth Club, its Directors, Officers, employees, independent contractors and volunteers liable for such damage, loss, injury, or death.
I consent and agree that Empower Youth Club has the right to take photographs and videos of my child and use these on the company website (www.empoweryouthclub.org), social media sites, and promotional material without compensation. Your child’s identity will not be revealed. If you would not like your child photographed or videoed, please notify us via email at email@example.com.
Attendance & Dismissal Policy:
- Coaches take attendance at each session.
- Parents are responsible for notifying the onsite YMCA OR Rec (Cafeteria) programs of your child's participation in our program.
- Coaches will pick up KINDER students only from YMCA/REC and escort all other grades back to their location when class ends.
- Upon dismissal, student-athletes will be released to parents/guardians who are visible to the Coaches.
- Late pick ups of 10 minutes or more on two occasions will result in withdrawal from the class without a refund.
- If your child does not wish to continue with Empower Youth Club, please call or email the office prior to the second scheduled class and we will issue a refund (minus a $20 processing fee). After that time, no refunds will be issued.
- If a student is absent on the first day and wishes to drop from the program, please call or email the office prior to the second scheduled class and we will issue a refund, minus a $20 processing fee. After that time, no refunds will be issued.
- Refunds take 2-4 weeks to process.
- There are no credits or refunds for missed classes.
Make-Up Classes & Cancellation Policy:
- Parents are automatically entered into our database to receive text message updates. If you do not wish to receive text message updates, please feel free to opt out or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We use outdoor space. If weather does not allow us to conduct a class, and indoor space is unavailable, a make-up class will be scheduled. In some cases, a credit or refund will be issued for that class session. All parents will be notified.
- A program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment. All parents will be notified via email or text message and a full refund will be issued. Refunds take 2-4 weeks to process after the class is cancelled.
- If a class is cancelled for other reasons, the refund will be prorated.
- We expect students to be honest, courteous, cooperative and respectful to their Coaches and peers.
- Students may be dropped from the program if behavior is a safety issue for other participants. A pro-rated refund will be issued if this occurs.