Whispering Woods Haunted Attraction -
Important, Casting Call Information!
- - - - - FAQs - - - - -
If you are planning to attend Casting Call; we will need a completed Bio Form filled out. The Bio/Info. Form is located at the bottom of this Important Info. Page.)
*You must be 18 years or older to apply. (If you are between the ages of 16-17 you MUST have a WWHA Consent Form Signed by Parent/Guardian.) *Paid Postions can only be considered to ages 16+. (However, you can be a volunteer at the age of 14+.)
Please, message us via email if you have questions reguarding age guidelines and restrictions. EMAIL: email@example.com
*This is a lengthy message, but it answers most questions people will have, and maybe some you didn't think about. Please, read this entire message before filling out the Bio/Question Form, below.*
Casting Call Date/Time:
- August 7th, 7p - 11p (If cancelled due to inclement weather, we will meet Aug. 28th, instead.)
If we need to cancel the scheduled date; due to rain, we will post on our Facebook page. If you do not see a post on our Facebook page; the Casting Call is still ON. Note: it may not be raining at Whispering Woods; even if it's raining where you are. However, we do encourage you to bring an umbrella, or poncho; incase of a pop-up shower. (Summer season; can always surprise us with scattered rain showers.)
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/whisperingwoodshauntedattraction
Pull into the main driveway and take the first left (through an opened gate) which will lead to an open field. Drive, slowly! This will be the main parking area for our customers when the haunt is open. However, be on the look out for a parking personnel; to help park your vehicle. This will make sure to keep us from having any accidents, or parking too close to other vehicles. After parking, there will be an open gate (cut out) area; that leads to the front ticket area, and queue line locations.
We will have someone there to guide everyone to the correct location(s). We will all gather together; before proceeding to other tasks / locations through-out the haunt property.
IMPORTANT! - Things to know:
- It's always good to be a little early. (No more than 30 minutes early.) *6:30p - 6:45p, is a good time frame for arrival.* Please, DON'T BE LATE. We will close the entrance gate; once we begin. If, for any reason; you may be late - please, contact us ASAP; so we'll know to be expecting you. (via Email or Facebook)
- When you arrive; look for Check-In area, signs. You will then proceed to Check-In and will be given instructions there.
- Please, DO NOT bring any friends or relatives; who are not planning to participate in the Casting Call for the 2021 season. (If being brought to Casting Call by a Friend/Relative, not participating, they will need to either wait in the car, or return by 10:30p to get you. - No Exceptions!)
- If you are age(s) 14 - 17, your parent/guardian; will need to arrive at Casting Call with you, to fill out additional info. *Your parent/guardian must be present to sign an additional info form, but we ask that they do not stay for auditions.*
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothes, long pants, shoes that will fully cover/protect your feet. The ground may be muddy in certain areas, and there are briars, bugs, etc. (It's the woods, after all. So, please; dress appropriately.)
- BRING WATER! - It will more than likely be hot, and humid, and you WILL get thirsty!
- Bring a flashlight of some sort(other than your cell phone; cell phones are NOT ALLOWED in sight on the trail). - something small and easier to carry. It will be dark walking to and from the attraction and a flashlight will come in handy!
- RESTROOMS: Please, make sure to use the restroom before you come. We will not have portable restrooms on sight; until the opening of the haunt season.
*If you have any further questions; please, feel free to contact; via email.
We look forward to seeing you on Aug. 7th - 7p - 11p
*If you are unable to complete the Bio Form Online; (the info below). We will have a few paper copies on hand at the Casting Call event. However, if you're not able to complete the form below prior to Casting Call; please message us, via email, or FB. Therefore, so we can get some basic information from you to add you to the Casting Call list for our 2021 Haunt Season.
*Everyone will be required to sign a waiver/release form; before being able to participate with us for the Casting Call and the 2021 Haunt Season.* - This will be given to each individual to sign and turn back in to WWHA Management at the beginning of Casting Call.
Thanks you, and Happy Haunting!
RJ Epps (Owner)