Payment Plan Policy
In the interest of making theological education affordable for students in need, CBTS grants students the opportunity to divide payments for semester fees, resource fees, and tuition into monthly installments. It is necessary that some basic rules be set down as to how payment plans work. Please review this policy carefully.
- Student payments can be spread out up to 5 months and can be requested for the 5th, 15th, or 25th of the month.
- Student payment plans must be completed at the end of the semester in which the payment plan terms are approved. For example, Students beginning a payment plan at the beginning (or middle) of the fall semester must have monthly terms which result in the completion of that plan by the end of the same semester.
- Student payment plans will abide by the refund/drop dates. If a student drops classes or goes inactive or withdraws after the refund/drop date, payment plans must still be paid in full.
- Student payment plans are currently facilitated via Quickbooks. Quickbooks will email out the invoice to the student on the day when it is due. The student will have 7 days to pay it.
- Student payment plans are a privilege granted by CBTS in order to assist students in need. Therefore, it is the student’s responsibility to ensure that payments are made and received on time. If in negligence a student payment plan becomes past due, a student will receive one warning email. If a student becomes past due again and/or requires a second email communication, the student’s pathway courses will be deactivated until the balance is paid and the student will become ineligible for future payment plans for the next two semesters. Students who encounter unforeseen difficulties and cannot fulfill their obligation should contact CBTS prior to the payment plan becoming past due and further assistance may be given.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact email@example.com. May the Lord abundantly bless your studies this semester!