Booth Fees are non‐refundable, and the event will go on rain, snow, or shine.
• All fees must be paid in full within 48 hours upon submitting your application, or unless other arrangements have been made with PPRDA beforehand.
• PPRDA reserves the right to move, discontinue, or limit the participation of any approved applicant at any time.
• Space assignments including setup times, will be resent via e‐mail, the week of the event. Most details are already included in this form.
• Approved Applicants must sign a WAIVER OF LIABILITY before occupying a booth space. This waiver is included in this form.
• The Sale of Fire Arms, Alcohol, Obscene Materials, Stolen Merchandise,and Illegal Paraphernalia is forbidden at all PPRDA Events.
• Approved applicants are solely responsible for their compliance with all relevant state, local, and federal health regulations, codes, licenses, insurance, and taxes.
• SALES TAX: Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting their own sales tax.
• SALES: All sales and displays must be confined within the booth space. No hawking.
• Space Sharing: One vendor per space; NO Subletting or Sharing of Space Allowed unless you get prior approval from Connecting Communities and PPRDA.
• SECURITY: although security may be provided at the event, vendors are fully responsible for their own personal property. Neither PPRDA, Connecting Communities, nor the event will assume liability for any losses that you may incur.
• LOAD IN: We will clarify the options in our final email. Also see fb for video tour and screen shots of overhead view and instructions. There will definitely be a drop zone that will be securely monitored by a staff member, then you will park and come back to then be walked in to set up. Volunteers to haul will be available.
• VENDOR PARKING: Vendors are prohibited from parking in the main lots and directly in front of the venue. These spaces are for our community members and participants. This will be more clearly discussed on fb and in our final email.
• LOAD OUT: No early pack up! All vendors must remain for the duration of the event. When the event is officially over at 2 you may then break down your display and exit the space.
• Cooperation with local authorities is mandatory. (I.e. State, County,and City employees, event staff and volunteers.)
• Photos or video including sound, may be taken at this event of you, your booth, and or your products or works and used to promote this and future events by Connecting Communities, PPRDA, and other advertising entities.
• Compliance: Failure to comply with the Rules and Regulations governing this event may result in you being asked to leave the event without refund. Enforcement of these terms and conditions are at the sole discretion of PPRDA and Connecting Communities. PPRDA and Connecting Communities reserves the right to interpret, modify, delete, or add to the rules as necessary for the smooth, sound, safe, and efficient operations of the event.
WAIVER, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
Release of Liability. I, unconditionally waive, release, indemnify and forever discharge and hold harmless, Connecting Communities, the event named above, the city and or county the event is held in, all sponsoring organizations,their directors, officers, employees, agents and volunteers, successors and assigns, and all other persons directly or indirectly liable, from all claims of legal or financial liability of any kind, including but not limited to,personal and economic injury, loss, costs, or damage arising out of or in conjunction with the above named festival or event, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, including those resulting from negligence or fault, without regard to any hazards which may exist, whether hidden or obvious.
• Severability. If any part of this Waiver and Release is found to be invalid, all other parts of this agreement shall remain binding and continue in full force and effect. I expressly agree that this agreement shall be construed as broadly as permitted by the law of the State of Colorado.
• Acknowledgment of Voluntariness. I have not been pressured or coerced in any way to participate in these activities. Any activities I undertake are done so voluntarily and solely for purposes of participating in or attending the above festival or event.
• Affirmation. I affirm that I am an adult and legally competent to sign this release; that the terms of this release are contractual; and that this release shall be binding on me, my personal representatives, heirs,successors and assigns. I have fully read and understand the contents of this agreement and I further acknowledge that I voluntarily execute the same without inducement or promise not contained herein.
I agree and I acknowledge that I have read and fully understand this agreement, and that I voluntarily executed the same without inducement or promise not contained herein. I further understand that this agreement may affect my rights and I expressly agree that this agreement shall be construed as broadly as permitted by the law of the State of Colorado, and that if any part hereof is declared invalid, the remainder shall remain in full force and effect. I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions and will adhere to the Rules and Regulations set forth by Connecting Communities and PPRDA.