Terms & Conditions
• Booth Fees are non‐refundable, however, compensation may be arranged depending on circumstances.
• All fees must be paid in full within 48 hours upon submitting your application, or unless other arrangements have been made with Polished Marketing beforehand.
• Polished Marketing reserves the right to move, discontinue, or limit the participation of any approved applicant at any time.
• Space assignments including setup times, will be sent via e‐mail, the week of the event. Most details are already included in this form.
• Approved Applicants must sign a WAIVER OF LIABILITY before occupying a booth space. This waiver is included in this form.
• The Sale of Fire Arms, Alcohol, Obscene Materials, Stolen Merchandise,and Illegal Paraphernalia is forbidden at all Polished Marketing Events.
• Approved applicants are solely responsible for their compliance with all relevant state, local, and federal health regulations, codes, licenses, insurance, and taxes.
• SALES TAX: Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting their own sales tax.
• SALES: All sales and displays must be confined within the booth space. No hawking.
• Space Sharing: One vendor per space; NO Subletting or Sharing of Space Allowed unless you get prior approval from Polished Marketing.
• SECURITY: although security may be provided at the event, vendors are fully responsible for their own personal property. Neither Polished Marketing nor the event will assume liability for any losses that you may incur.
• VENDOR PARKING: You are required to keep the most convenient spaces available to event patrons/ shoppers for the benefit of all booths at these events, including your own. Parking Violations will be enforced.
• LOAD IN: Unload your product at your assigned booth space and immediately move your vehicle to the designated vendor parking area before you begin your set up.
• LOAD OUT: No early pack up! All vendors must remain for the duration of the event. When the event is officially over, you may break down your display and pack up your booth.
• Cooperation with local authorities is mandatory. (I.e. State, County,and City employees, event staff and volunteers.)
• Photos or video including sound, may be taken at this event of you, your booth, and or your products or works and used to promote this and future events by Polished Marketing, its affiliates, and other advertising entities.
• Compliance: Failure to comply with the Rules and Regulations governing this event may result in you being asked to leave the event without refund. Enforcement of these terms and conditions are at the sole discretion of Polished Marketing. Polished Marketing reserves the right to interpret, modify, delete, or add to the rules as necessary for the smooth, sound, safe, and efficient operations of the event.
WAIVER, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
Release of Liability. I, unconditionally waive, release, indemnify and forever discharge and hold harmless, Polished Marketing, the event named above, the city and or county the event is held in, all sponsoring organizations,their directors, officers, employees, agents and volunteers, successors and assigns, and all other persons directly or indirectly liable, from all claims of legal or financial liability of any kind, including but not limited to,personal and economic injury, loss, costs, or damage arising out of or in conjunction with the above named festival or event, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, including those resulting from negligence or fault, without regard to any hazards which may exist, whether hidden or obvious.
• Severability. If any part of this Waiver and Release is found to be invalid, all other parts of this agreement shall remain binding and continue in full force and effect. I expressly agree that this agreement shall be construed as broadly as permitted by the law of the State of Colorado.
• Acknowledgment of Voluntariness. I have not been pressured or coerced in any way to participate in these activities. Any activities I undertake are done so voluntarily and solely for purposes of participating in or attending the above festival or event.
• Affirmation. I affirm that I am an adult and legally competent to sign this release; that the terms of this release are contractual; and that this release shall be binding on me, my personal representatives, heirs,successors and assigns. I have fully read and understand the contents of this agreement and I further acknowledge that I voluntarily execute the same without inducement or promise not contained herein.