CANCELLATION POLICY: Should OTR Cornelius be cancelled before 8/1/2021 due to force majeure elements beyond our control such as, but not limited to, COVID-19, civil disorder, a World Health Organization directive , a Center for Disease Control directive, a State/Local directive, et cetera; there will be a full refund to OTR Sponsors and Vendors. After 8/1/2021, OTR Cornelius will retain 10% (work in progress to date) of the total invoiced amount listed above and return the remaining 90% to the invoiced party within 30 days of cancellation date. Additionally, OTR Cornelius will deduct this retained 10% from next year’s OTR Cornelius event should the invoiced entity participate.
Note - Remaining balance due by 9/15/21.
LOGO SUBMISSION: After you receive confirmation of acceptance of your
vendor/sponsorship commitment, please email your logo to
firstname.lastname@example.org in an ai or vector/Hi Res format. This will be
included in the miscellaneous OTR media and promotional content. We must
have your logo no later than 9/30/2021.
AUTHORIZATION: By signing below, I confirm that I am duly authorized to enter this commitment to be a vendor or sponsor in the Old Town Revival/Cornelius. I agree that on your acceptance of this sponsorship/vendor commitment form, and subject to the cancelation/refund policy, this will become a binding contract for the sponsorship/vendor amount indicated.