To become an Ambassador, please review and agree to the Ambassador Leadership Program agreement:
As part of the Ambassador Leadership Program, I commit to a continued investment in understanding and serving my community as a volunteer leader. This service will look unique for every member of the program and may be expressed through a wide variety of activities. All of my efforts will align with the Davis Phinney Foundation's mission to help people with Parkinson's live well today.
Specifically I commit to:
- Approximately twelve (12) hours of work monthly towards my individual goals within the program.
- Making myself available to connect with individuals and families who need support either in person, by phone or through email.
- Participation in one (1) Ambassador webinar training (90 minutes) each month.
- Participation in one (1) video conference or call with my regional team (60 minutes) each month.
- Completion of online weekly and monthly reports.
- Participation in the 2020 Summer Leadership Conference in Colorado (location and dates coming soon).
- Participation in quarterly (4) check-ins with the Ambassador Leadership Program Manager.
- Participation in annual (1) evaluation with the Ambassador Leadership Program Manager.
Through the Ambassador Leadership Program, The Davis Phinney Foundation invests resources in local leaders to fulfill our mission of helping people with Parkinson's live well today as well as to reach our 10-year target to build healthy Parkinson's communities.
Specifically, The Foundation commits to:
- Providing best in class professional development opportunities on relevant topics delivered by experts.
- Supporting your unique talents to help people in your community live well.
- Connecting you with like-minded individuals to create opportunities for peer-learning and collaboration on regional and topical initiatives.
- Providing resources (information, staff support, collateral, networking, etc.) to help you reach your goals through the program.
- Providing funding for travel, professional development and event expenses as available through small individual grants.
- Covering all travel and lodging expenses associated with attendance of the 2020 Summer Leadership Conference in Colorado (location and dates coming soon).
You can download this agreement on the next page.
If you have any questions about the above information, please contact the Program Manager, Sara Linn at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (720) 399-1998.