COVID - 19 UPDATE
Ball-Hard is committed to the safety and protection of these kids - below are some of the guidelines that we as a company will be implementing:
- Temperature will be taken of any / every Ball-Hard client come into the building
- non contact temporal scanner will be used. Any person having excessive coughing or other symptoms will be asked to leave.
- Parents will not be allowed in the building to spectate, unless the capacity numbers have not been met; will will open the "garage doors" and allow you the opportunity to observe from outside, or in the comfort of your own car.
- If we allow parents in the building, it will effect the overall capacity numbers. This is an ever-changing situation and we will adjust daily based on the situation.
- No Contact Drill at this time.
- Bring your own ball.
- Quite a bit of shooting will be done on the shooting guns - so there will be opportunities where someone else may touch your ball ; we are attempting to limit this as much as we can, but we understand when it occurs, we have hand sanitizer placed throughout the gym.
- Bring your own water jug. FILL IT UP!!
- Hand Sanitizer will be available to all participants... but please bring your OWN as well.
- parents, please stress the importance of good hygiene and keeping their hands away from their face.
CORONAVIRUS / COVID - 19 DISCLAIMER
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19
and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and I may be exposed to or infected
by COVID-19 by attending Ball-Hard and that such exposure or infection may result in
personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of
becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Ball-Hard may result from the actions,
omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Ball-Hard employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole
responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to,
personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense,
of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my
child(ren)’s attendance at Ball-Hard or participation in Ball-Hard programming (“Claims”). On
my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue,
discharge, and hold harmless Ball-Hard, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Ball-Hard,
its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs
before, during, or after participation in any Ball-Hard program.