1. Provide additional information as requested by the Conference Committee.
2. Notify the Conference Committee of any intention to make material changes to presentation and discussion.
3. Permit the Conference to audio and/or video record the presentation for educational and promotional purposes.
4. Assure that you are the sole proprietors of your material and that no rights or copyrights belonging to any other person have been acquired without acknowledged permission.
5. You agree to be present at the entire Conference.
Supporting all other presentations is a gift of support to our fellow Hypnotists
6. Send 2 E-mail campaigns to your list promoting the Hypnosis Conference.
7. Participate in a Facebook Live video promoting the Conference.
8. Post your promotional banner on all Social Media channels.
9. Limit sales pitches to the last 5 minutes of your presentation.
If your application is rejected, you will be notified and refunded immediately.
*By submitting this Agreement, you are committing to be a presenter at the 2020 Hypnosis Conference.
You have carefully read and agree to abide by the stated rules and requirements and to cooperate with the Conference Staff on all administrative arrangements.
You agree to promote the Hypnosis Conference and your participation in the Conference to your community members and followers on social media platforms you participate on, as well as to any email lists you maintain related to your Hypnosis practice. You agree to participate in any webinars or interview sessions leading up to the event and possible follow-up sessions after the event has concluded.
You understand that if you fail to meet stated deadlines, it may be necessary to remove you from the Conference program and you may be in breach of contract.
You agree that in the event you are removed from the program, you will not make any public or private statements that are defamatory or libel in nature. You agree that each party will move on positively, amicably and wish each other well.