Job Description Overview
The purpose of the JP Summer Project Coordinator (SPC) is to explore requests by potential clients regarding work projects. This work will take place prior to the beginning of camps. Additionally, the SPC will be available by phone to answer questions from the Executive Director during the summer work camp period.
Specifically, the responsibilities are as follows:
Work Site Procurement
Visit clients to gather information for potential worksites (This includes an initial visit with the client, educating the client about the mission of the Jeremiah Project, gathering the necessary information on the work requested, taking pictures and measurements as needed, and completing an online work site agreement form).
- Forward all pictures and forms to the Executive Director (ED).
- Mark properties as needed using an underground line detector.
- The SPC will be responsible for visiting potential clients in VA and WV.
- Perform other duties as may be reasonably assigned from time to time by the ED prior to the beginning of work camps.
- The SPC will receive 5 days (Monday-Friday) of paid training prior to the start of his/her work. This training will be provided by the ED the week of May 18-22, 2020.
- The SPC must provide his/her own transportation. JP will provide all fuel expenses while the SPC is using their own vehicle.
- The SPC will receive a stipend of $400.00 per week for a total of $2,400.00 over 6 weeks.
- The Jeremiah Project will also provide meals and lodging for the duration of the employment while performing JP business.
- The SPC will be issued a JP credit card for business use only and is expected to retain and organize all receipts and submit them to the ED no later than July 1, 2020.