1. I hereby authorize photographs and/or videotaping to be taken of my child while at the Learning Disabilities Association of Wellington County (LDAWC) for the purpose of promoting the program. 2. I hereby authorize the administration of any and all emergency medical attention that my child might require as a result of injury or sickness while attending LDAWC programs.
3. The parent or guardian of the above-named participant, releases the LDAWC, its directors, staff, agents and members from any loss, personal injury, accident, misfortune or damage to the above-named or his/her property, with the understanding that reasonable precautions shall be taken to ensure the health and safety of the above-named participant.
4. For the program to be effective and out of respect for volunteers we ask families to commit to attending each session of the program they register for. If you will be unable to attend a session, you must inform tutor and program facilitator with as much notice as possible.
5. For the safety of the volunteer staff and other participants, LDAWC has the right and responsibility to take actions such as phone calls home and possible dismissal from program if a child exhibits continual inappropriate behaviour.
6. I understand that if my child’s volunteer tutor withdraws from the program, my child may be placed with an alternate volunteer tutor if one is available.
I have read and hereby accept the above waivers and conditions of enrollment and give the LDAWC permission to share my child’s information with the appropriate staff and program volunteers.