day 1: saturday
day 2: sunday
day 3: monday
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
where is it located?
• this A-GAP weekend experience will be at hike inn near dawsonville, ga that is an hour north of atlanta. the trailhead starts in amicalola falls state park.
what is the cost?
• this particular experience will be $250 per person to cover the cost of food & housing at hike inn. all additional expenses will be covered by A-GAP. A-GAP is a non-profit organization founded & supported by Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company.
who is this A-GAP experience for?
• this event is specifically designed for young adults (18-39). if you would like to partner with A-GAP & create a weekend designed specifically for your group please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we would love to work with you!
what are the sessions?
• our sessions will facilitate discussion on how to implement healthy technology habits that allow our professional & personal lives to thrive. we will also dive into what it looks like to foster authentic community in a sometimes shallow & broad culture.
who is speaking?
• our executive director, bethany baker will give practical ways to implement healthy technology habits in order to be more intentional with our lives & relationships. we will also have a guest speaker share how we can foster authentic relationship and practice the sabbath for lasting rest & renewal.
what is engaging in community?
• sharing in fellowship with peers, fostering authentic & intimate relationships free from the constant distractions that technology brings.
what is exploring creation?
• getting out in nature, enjoying the breeze on our face, the water splashing our skin & the grass beneath our feet. this will mostly include hiking in the beautiful smokey mountains!
what is enhancing creativity?
• we will have different elements encouraging you to expand your creative outlets. this will include calligraphy & water coloring.
what is executing change?
• identifying your “why” behind implementing healthy technology habits in order to improve your relationships. this will expand your potential for living with clarity, unity & simplicity.
what is the faith gathering?
• the faith gathering is an optional Christ-focused opportunity for participants to dive deeper into what it means to still our hearts to hear the Whisper of the GOD of the Bible in a culture driven by noise & distraction.
for more questions please visit our FAQ page on our website.
please check the weather forecast, to assure you have comfortable clothes fit for the weather.
items to leave at home:
*as a reminder, we will be collecting all phones at the start of the weekend & will return them to you at your time of departure. we do this to eliminate any distractions.
EMERGENCY NUMBER: (772) 359-7901
*please note: payments are non-refundable within 2 weeks of the A-GAP experience*