MAILING of MINIPRINTS
1) Please mail Miniprints loose (ie not matted or framed), in protective material, to:
216 Erkenbrecher Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45229
2) Miniprints to be received by SOS ART no earlier than March 1 and no later than May 1, 2020
EXHIBIT of MINIPRINTS
1) A selection of up to 50 miniprints, chosen by SOS ART invited reviewers, will be exhibited at the yearly SOS ART exhibit and event for peace and justice to take place May 29 to June 7, 2020 at the Art Academy of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio; and possibly later at different venues. Exhibited artists will be notified.
2) Miniprints not exhibited will be available to view by the public during the exhibit.
"COUP DE COEUR" RECOGNITION"
1) SOS ART and its invited reviewers will select 5 favorite "Coup de Coeur" miniprints (taking into acount content, originality, atistry, skills, etc.).
2) The artist of each "Coup de Coeur" miniprint will be recognized with a cash gift of $200.
SALE of MINIPRINTS
1) One copy of each different miniprint submitted will become part of the "USA
Miniprints for Peace and Justice 2020" portfolio & will remain with SOS ART
2) Additional copies submitted will be offered for sale.
3) Miniprints for sale will be sold at the unique price of $50 ($35 to benefit the artist and $15 SOS ART).
4) Miniprints not sold during the exhibit will not be returned and SOS ART will continue to offer them for sale in the future.
5) Artists will retain copyrights to their artworks.
By submitting the application, you agree to have pictures of your miniprints and accompanying information posted in the "USA Miniprints for Peace and Justice 2020" folder on the SOS ART's website (sosartcincinnati.com)
Please pass this form along to other artists/venues you may know.