Rules of Operation and Conduct for BOSSisters and BOSSModels.
Persona, and Professional standards include:
1. Ethical Behavior- BOSSisters shall at all times act with integrity and avoid conflicts, actions and situations that are inconsistent with their professional obligations.
2. Competence- BOSSisters shall carry out their professional work with due skill, care and diligence with regard of standards expected of them.
3. Cooperation- BOSSisters shall cooperate fully with parties involved during events, outings and other interactions. Compromise and majority vote will be utilized as methods to solve matters of discretion. If matters of best interest are still undetermined, final notion will be provided by B.O.S.S Founder Neatte Ridgeway.
4. Non-Disclosure- BOSSisters will not disclose any information deemed as private or any idea that is not agreed upon to be mentioned or released to sources outside of Executives.
5. Affiliation- BOSSisters must have approval provided by B.O.S.S Executives to represent B.O.S.S outside of normal activities, events or outings that may involve speaking or presenting the culture of B.O.S.S as an entity on a public platform. However, proper referral to the website, social media or a B.O.S.S Executive is recommended.
Participation and Involvement
Participation as a BOSSister or a BOSSModel will include outings and events that promote or support personal and/or business growth with an emphasis on networking. B.O.S.S honors to host at least 2 events per month to build upon endeavors.
Dues of $25 per month are required to be paid in full during the current month, lack of participation does not allow a decrease of dues as an investment of the ongoing services provided by B.O.S.S. However, pay-dates of dues may be negotiated prior to avoid any cancellations of BOSSisters membership. Dues will increase $5 per week not to exceed 4 weeks via late fee in veto of negotiated due date. Current payments should be arranged to be paid via Cashapp ($BOSSisters), BOSSisters.com/Shop (select BOSSisters Membership) and Cash as current methods of payment. Additonal methods will be added.
10% of all dues will contribute to the BOSSisters Foundation. This benevolent foundation will help to support the financial endeavors of active BOSSisters or BOSSModels who seek entrepreneurial support or fall into hardship situations. The value of support will vary per situation as needed. Other monies will contribute to outings, events and other necessary expenses.
Dues are investments that partially fund venues, professional photography, video and marketing costs. Promotion and advertisement as a BOSSModel/BOSSister will showcase the authenticity of the BOSSMindset with displays of beauty, optimism, success, and sisterhood. Footage obtained as a BOSSModel or BOSSister will be used in promotion of the BOSSisters brand as an empowerment organization. Photos, video, and audio will be used for marketing and promotion via commercials, flyers, billboards, magazines, and brochures that will highlight the best features and talents of BOSSModels.
Benefits of being a BOSSisters and/or BOSSModel
1. Engagement in Fun Networking Events and Outings
2. Access to Entrepreneurial and Personal Development Workshops and Seminars
3. Business Promotion and Referral Support
4. Talent Development Opportunities
5. Discounted Vending Opportunities
6. BOSSisterhood Alliance
7. Community Outreach Support
8. Organizational Support Incentives
9. Interactive Facebook Group
10. BEING A BOSSister!
As a BOSSister and/or BOSSModel, I will abide by these rules as measures to maintain the vision and collaborative efforts that represent the culture associated with being a BOSSister, BOSS Executive or Affiliate. _________
The rules are in addition to obligations that may be placed on members to support the vision of creating a networking system that provides support for success driven endeavors including showcasing, promotions, and collaboration as deemed acceptable during agreeance amongst B.O.S.S. members _________
Failure to comply with the rules may not immediately result in disciplinary proceedings but may be placed under considerable review for displacement or penalty. __________
BOSSModels will utilize communication methods including social media, fax, e-mail, telephone and in person. ________
These rules set the standards of professional conduct and practice expected of BOSSisters and/or BOSSModels. As a BOSSModel you must also enroll as a BOSSister. Please complete the BOSSister form under the "I want to Join the Movement" tab on the homepage of BOSSisters.com