The Foundation of NACE in conjunction with The International School of Hospitality present The Patti J. Shock Scholarship. This scholarship provides funding for the Meeting and Event Catering Certificate program in Las Vegas or online.
The Meeting and Event Catering Certificate program strives to teach students to deliver maximum value to their meeting and event clients, no matter the budget. The curriculum offers a well-rounded view of not only planning and menu writing, but also the essential processes and procedures, including but not limited to safety, staffing and negotiation techniques.
This program is worth 45 CPCE (Certified Professional in Catering and Events) contact hours toward the initial certification or recertification application for the CPCE designation.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must submit a resume.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or have passed a high school equivalency exam.
- Applicants must submit an essay, of no more than 1,000 words, that answers the following questions:
- Why is a career in catering and event management a passion for you?
- How do you see this program furthering your career?
For more information on the program, please visit: www.nace.net/tisohscholarships or http://tisoh.edu/programs/catering-programs/mec/
Submission Deadline is November 15, 2019. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.