I certify that I have read and agree with The Pursuit Ministries' Doctrinal Statement.
· That God exists in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; and that these are equal in nature and perfection.
· That man was created in the image of God.
· That man fell from a sinless state through sin and therefore now possesses a nature of sin.
· That the Son of God came into the world to show God to men and become the redeemer of a lost world.
· That the Son of God, Jesus, was born of a virgin and received a human body and a sinless nature.
· We also believe that He was perfect while He was completely man and completely God.
· That He was tempted and faced many trials, yet He remained perfect.
· We believe that He became the sacrifice for sin by His death on the cross.
· We believe that He arose again on the third day and He reigns now with the Father in Heaven.
· We believe that no one can enter the Kingdom of God unless he has personally believed in and trusted himself to Jesus Christ as his Savior.
· We believe that "all Scripture is God breathed," meaning that Holy Scripture is infallible and written by men whom God appointed and guided by God’s spirit through the process.
· We believe as Christians, we are called to walk in the Spirit. That this goal is one that is not easy but should be sought after diligently. We believe that as we feed our fleshly desires, we neglect our spiritual interests; conversely, as we feed our spiritual desires, our fleshly desires fade away.
· We believe that we are called, as new creations in Christ, to live a life in pursuit Spiritual desires, as Christ Jesus lived as an example to believers.
· We believe that after death, those who personally believed and trusted in Jesus Christ as his Savior, he will dwell for eternity with God in Heaven.
· We also believe that those who did not trust in Jesus Christ as his Savior, he will dwell forever in Hell after his death on Earth.
· We believe that Christ will return to Earth and call to Himself all His children – the Rapture.