Application to Fierce Female Founders (F3)
Applicants must complete this application in its entirety to be considered for acceptance. All applicants will be interviewed by the F3 founders and given an opportunity to discuss their business further. Acceptance and participation are afforded at the sole and absolute discretion of the Fierce Female Founders leadership team.
Any female entrepreneur with a business idea that solves a big enough problem and is scalable, and current business owners who are looking to scale to the next level. Must be able to invest a minimum monthly amount to enroll.
Incubator entrepreneurs will be required to actively and fully participate in our program designed to ensure their chances for success. This includes working in the accelerator space as needed, carefully mapping out a business growth strategy and plan, implementing the plan and making use of the available accelerator resources, working with leadership to pitch and obtain funding as needed, meeting at least weekly with designated mentors, attending speaker events, training workshops, and community building gatherings.
The Fierce Female Founders Incubator is accessible to any woman in the Triangle with a strong idea and the commitment to move through the process from ideation to exit. F3's mission is to support female entrepreneurs who demonstrate the greatest chance for success, growth, and positive contributions to our community and culture at large.
The applicant should be able to meet the following criteria to gain acceptance into the program:
1. The applicant should be the founder or owner of a small startup business or established business ready to scale.
2. The applicant can articulate the business model and entrepreneurial opportunity and is willing to accept feedback and open to iteration.
4. The applicant's business concept is unique or the business has achieved profitability and is positioned to scale.
5. The applicant will agree to produce a pitch and/or semblance of a business plan.
6. For startups... the essential resources needed to start the business are available or can be acquired.
7. The applicant is willing to adhere to policies and procedures of the program and facility.
8. The applicant is capable of and willing to invest an initial non-refundable $5000 fee for Tier One of the program, plus 5% of any funding obtained through the program. Financing with excellent terms is available through our third-party lending platform. Additional investment applies for Tiers Two, Three, and Four, and will be discussed during the applicant interview.
Please fill out the following application if you are interested in applying for membership in the Fierce Female Founders Accelerator. All fields marked with an asterisk are required.