CONSIGNMENT DEADLINE – FEBRUARY 3, 2020
SALE DATE – MARCH 7, 2020
SATURDAY – 12:00 p.m. – CATALOG SALE!
$100 ENTRY FEE (non-refundable) plus 8% commission, feed, and vet, per head.
FLAT-RATE $100 NO SALE FEE ON CATALOGED HORSES!
OPEN CONSIGNMENT TO FOLLOW CATALOG SALE
$50 ENTRY FEE – REGISTERED HORSES $25 ENTRY FEE – GRADE HORSES, MULES, & PONIES
Plus 8% commission (sale or no sale - $20.00 minimum), feed and vet, per head.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. All entries received after the catalog deadline will be added at the end.
2. The seller has the right to pass the animal from the sale ring as unsold, providing notification of this intent is made to the auctioneer prior to the horse leaving the sale ring. Seller agrees that in the event the animal is a “no sale”, that they will pay the fee as indicated on the reverse. Further, if the animal is sold on the grounds outside of the sale ring, after going through the ring, I agree that the transaction will go through the sales office and commission will be paid.
3. Actual registration papers (no copies), transfer reports, breeders certificate, foal application, entry fee, etc., must accompany this entry form and all must be signed by the owner or legal agent thereof. The sale management will withhold payment to the consignor until the consignor furnishes to the management all necessary documents for the horse to the new owner. Failure to comply within 12 months the animal will be forfeited to the purchaser and all funds returned to same.
4. For any horse that has been entered in this sale and is not at the sale or is sold prior to sale time, there will be an additional $1,000 penalty
fee plus entry fee. NO ALLEY TRADING – all horses must go through the sale ring.
5. In case of injury, sickness (horse or owner), or weather conditions (Feb. only) the horse may be withdrawn and re-consigned to the next Extravaganza sale without paying any penalty AND a vet slip, picture or video must be turned over to sales management. This rule will be strictly enforced.
6. LIABILITY OF ANIMALS - I understand and agree that Central Washington Horse Sale and Central Washington Livestock, LLC and all representatives and employees do not assume and will not accept any liability for injury, illness or accident to any animal listed and/or consigned for sale. In the event a veterinarian is called to care for or treat my horse, I agree to pay for said care for any unusual and unforeseen expenses in connection with said care and treatment. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless above named.
7. CATALOG TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The terms and conditions of sale as listed in the sales catalog are hereby incorporated in these Conditions of Entry by reference and made a part hereof as though fully set forth.
8. PAYMENT OF PROCEEDS: I hereby agree that Central Washington Livestock, LLC will tender payment to me in full for this consignment, having made the necessary deductions listed and provide I have furnished the Sales Management all necessary documents for the transfer of the horse to the new owner. I specifically understand that I will not receive payment for the above described horse(s) by the close of the next business day following the date of sale as provided in Packers and Stockyards Regulations 201.43 but that payment to
me may be delayed until the seventh day following the date of sale.
9. The following must be announced: Cribber, Heaves, Wind Sucker, Blind/spot in one or both eyes, the animal has not been nerved, sex
or condition as a gelding or ridgeling (cryptorchid), must have two descended testicles as described as a colt and does not apply to any
horse sold under one year of age, Spayed mares, the animal is not deaf.
10. If tested, HYPP status must be declared on Impressive bred horses.
11. All paint horses declared to be Homozygous must have test results attached to registration papers.
12. COGGINS TEST REQUIRED ON ALL CATALOG HORSES – use Form #VS 10-11 (yellow copy) bring with you to the sale and turn in
to the papers office prior to sale time. Failure to provide Coggins Test on Form #VS 10-11 will incur a $100 penalty per horse.
13. Central Washington Horse Sale and Central Washington Livestock, LLC act as agent only. All guarantees are between the buyer and the
seller. No alley trading!
CONSIGNORS: Washington IS a brand state. It is your responsibility to know brand and health requirements.