This is the form for confirming moving time with management and for submitting moving company insurance. The moving fee schedule for the condominium is as follows:
- $500 move-in deposit (refundable if no damage)
- $500 move-out deposit (refundable if no damage)
- $250 fee if approved for moving on Saturday
- All fees payable via BoardPackager or Owner account
- If you are an existing tenant of the condominium, without a deposit held for move-out, please submit via Venmo to Kaito by:
- Open Venmo app, on top right you will see a dollar sign, click dollar sign and search for "kaitonyc"
- You should see "Kaito Management" and our globe logo, click on Kaito and add deposit amount and details about transaction
If using a professional mover, user must also submit a certificate of insurance from your moving company. Please provide moving company with the following Insurance Requirements & Endorsements for the Condominium. Moving company must also submit fully signed Indemnification Agreement.
Once submitted, Kaito will process and notify you of moving approval for the requested date. Kaito must have a minimum of 48 business hours notice of a move in order to assure elevators are padded in time.
Failure to follow moving procedures may result in penalites and additional fees, as ounlined in the by-laws and house rules. Move-out deposit is paid at move-out.
Moves are permitted Monday - Friday (Saturday with approval), 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Movers are not permitted to start moving after 3:00 PM and no moving activity is permitted after 5:30 PM.
This form is transmitted securely through a 3rd party provider, please ensure URL address begins with "https://".