1. Students must attend all scheduled activities and classes as assigned by instructors. Students are expected to be on time. A student who is tardy excessively or repeatedly without the instructor’s advance permission may be denied entrance to the classroom.
2. Students must be prepared for class and must have basic supplies such as pens, pencils, and notebooks. Classwork and homework must be completed on time.
3. Students must treat staff and their peers with respect. The use of foul language or physical or verbal fighting will not be tolerated.
4. Students must return any materials from instructors in good condition. Students must be careful not to damage site property or program materials and will be charged for the cost of missing or damaged materials.
5. Students must provide all required documentation, such as report cards, Social Security numbers, health forms, field trip permission slips, and transportation assistance forms and signature on this form.
6. Students may leave the classroom only with permission of the instructor. It is recommended that students use the rest room prior to class. Only one student will be permitted to use the rest room at a time.
7. Students are expected to dress in a manner appropriate for school. Students are not allowed to wear hats/caps indoors. Students are not allowed to wear hats/caps or hoods indoors in the classroom or on field trips. Clothing, hats and attire bearing an expression or insignia which is insulting or obscene or which advocates racial or religious prejudice or is offensive in any way. Clothing, hats and attire bearing an expression or insignia of drug or alcohol or tobacco product. Extremely brief or see-through garments such as tank tops, muscle shirts, tube tops or plunging necklines. Shirts or shorts that do not reach tip of fingers when arms resting at sides. No open toe shoes on the field trips.
8. Eating, drinking, or gum chewing during class is not permitted. Weapons and illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
9. Lost or stolen bus passes will not be replaced.
10. Parent/guardian will be called if code is violated.
I agree to abide by this code of conduct, and I understand that violation of this code will result in dismissal from the BEAM program.