1) This rental equipment has been received in good condition and will be returned in the same condition (ordinary wear and accepted)
2) Customer agrees to company right to enter premises of customer at any time to repossess said equipment.
3) Customer agrees to reimburse Hop To It LLC for all attorney fees, an amount not less than 50% of all sums due, court cost and expenses incurred by Rental Company to enforce collection or to preserve or enforce rights under this contract.
4) Customer agrees not to loan, sublet or otherwise depose of equipment or use it at any other location.
5) Customer agrees to pay in full the replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to rental equipment.
6) If the inflatable equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair the renter agrees to pay up to $3000.00(Three thousand dollars and 0 cents)
7) Customer agrees to ensure that all users (and users’ guardians) of the rental go over and read all rules.
8) THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. The person/s or organization renting this Equipment from Hop To It LLC will be held responsible and liable for any and all damage or injury occurring for any reason whatsoever. I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that while in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damages that may occur.
9) Lessee understands and acknowledges that play on an amusement device entails both known and unknown risks including, but not limited to, physical injury from falling, slipping, crashing or colliding, emotional injury, paralysis, distress, damage or death to any participant. Lessee agrees to indemnify and hold Hop To It LLC harmless from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, fees, damages and liabilities, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising by reason of injury, damage, or death to persons or property, in connection with or resulting from the use of the leased equipment. This includes, but is not limited to, the manufacture, selection, delivery, possession, use, operation, or return of the equipment. Lessee hereby releases and holds harmless Hop To It LLC from injuries or damages incurred as a result of the use of the leased equipment. Hop To It LLC cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable for injuries as a result of inappropriate use, God, nature, or other conditions beyond its control or knowledge. Lessee also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Hop To It LLC from any loss, damage, theft or destruction of the equipment during the term of the lease and any extensions thereof.