Event Date: Saturday, February 29, 2020. Submission Deadline: January 5, 2020
Cost to Participate: THIS APPLICATION IS FOR VENDORS RECEIVING SPACE FROM THE FESTIVAL. REGISTRATION FEE FOR EACH VENDOR IS $300.00.
Time: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: Historic Honey Horn Plantation located at 70 Honey Horn Drive, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926.
Set Up Begins at 8:00 AM - All vendors are asked to be set up no later than 10:00 AM. 2017 Attendance was over 10,000. Please provide adequate staff and product to best serve the amount of expected guests.
1. All participants MUST complete this application form.
2. The Festival is providing location space only. Vendor space is based on an approximate 10'x10' tented area. If you require a larger space you MUST advise the festival in the comments section below with approximate space requirements. Vendors will NOT be able to request more than one space. Limited to ONE 10' x 10' space per business.
3. Vendor is responsible for everything necessary for location set-up. Signage is provided by the Festival. Signage is not allowed outside or on tenting. Tabletop signage, custom tablecloths can be used by retailer inside the tent.
4. The festival DOES NOT provide power.
5. The Festival will provide load-in and load-out instructions prior to the festival. These instructions MUST BE adhered to. Failure to follow instructions may result in cancellation of your participation. Event is RAIN OR SHINE! We are restricted in the total number of vendors during the event. Space is limited. First come first serve. Thank you!