DUE: Sunday, November 10, 2019 by 11:59pm (Central Time)
(1) Each applicant is required to obtain one letter of recommendation.
(2) Letters should come from a supervisor, instructor, or non-family member who can evalaute the applicant's suitability for a human rights internship.
(3) Letters should be uploaded by the recommender using this webform.
(4) Confirmation emails will be sent to both the recommender and applicant using the email addresses provided on this form.
(5) Letters will be viewed only by Pozen Center staff and the Internship Selection Committee.
NOTE to Recommenders:
The Selection Committee is interested in your assessment of the applicant’s intellectual abilities, maturity, commitment to social justice, and how well the applicant will work within a non-governmental organization or agency context. Were you the applicant’s teacher or supervisor in a job or extracurricular activity? Can the applicant work independently while also fitting into an organizational structure? Can the applicant learn from difference, in a new and challenging setting? The most helpful letters address these questions as specifically as possible. A letter should be on letterhead if possible.
See the Pozen Center website for more information about the Human Rights Internship Program. Urgent questions may be directed to Angelica Velazquillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.