Program Cost: The cost of camp is $235.00 per child per week and includes the cost of pizza lunch on Friday.
Program: Organized camp activities will run from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., during the week.
- Junior Adventurers - This program is for the youngest campers, those who completed Junior and Senior Kindergarten this past year. Activities will include cooperative and hands on learning, imaginative play, exploring the outdoors and creating various forms of art. This program has lots of physical activity as well as games that are played with campers in other programs. Due to the age of the campers there will be a 1:7 ratio.
- Wilderness Explorers - This program will take campers outdoors and explore the various ecosystems on campus. With hands on activities, campers will learn about the environment, how to take care of themselves in nature and how to care for nature itself. As this program is spent primarily outdoors, please send your camper with appropriate clothing and protection from the sun. This program has a 1:10 ratio for staff to campers.
- Multi-sport - During this program, campers will get to try multiple sports from broomball to ultimate frisbee. There will be games and drills designed to build introductory skills, as well as pick up games. Campers will also get to learn rules to popular sports and try out being the referee. This program has a 1:10 ratio.
- Arts and Drama - This program gives campers an opportunity to explore many different forms of art. Through visual art, drama, music and dance, campers will be creative all week long. There will be active games mixed in that provide physical engagement and on Friday artwork will be displayed for parents to see. This program has a 1:10 ratio.
- STEAM - Campers will participate in hands on, engaging activities that focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math. From experimental and design based inquiry to self-lead problem solving, this week will be about discovery and having a lot of fun. This program has a ratio of 1:10.
Extended Service: Campers may be dropped off between 8:00-9:00 a.m., and picked up between 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Indoor Shoes (athletic ones for the gym)
- Outdoor Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Bagged Lunch and Snacks *peanut/nut-free
- Change of clothes