1. The acceptance by the camp of this registration and the signature of the parent or guardian shall give the camp director the right to arrange for any special services or other requirements necessary in the best interests of the camper, and shall give the camp director the right to obtain or approve any medical attention necessary to the camper’s welfare and good health and the parent or guardian hereby agrees to pay for such services as may be required as indicated above.
2. While every precaution is taken to ensure the good welfare and protection of the camper, Knox Church, its directors and staff, or the employees of facilities outside of camp grounds are hereby released from any and all liability in the event of any accident or misfortune that may occur to the camper.
3. In signing this application, the parent or guardian certiﬁes that the applicant is normal in condition and habits and is amenable to necessary reasonable discipline.
4. The parent or guardian permits photographs, video, or recorded audio of the camper to be used for Knox Camp use only (promotion & group photo distribution–in print and online.)
5. The parent or guardian acknowledges that to become fully registered, camp fees must be paid in full. If this is an issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate arrangements.
6. The parent or guardian gives permission for Knox Camp Staff and fellow campers to interact with their child online. The parent agrees to provide all necessary supervision in the home environment, and understands that this program does not provide supervision and care of their child.
***Please note: all deposits and paid registration fees are non-refundable.