* All applications must be entered no later than Friday, December 13th 2019.
* No application fee is required for entry.
* Artist Alley cannot be used primarily for the sale of merchandise such at t-shirts, pins, CDs/DVDs, plushies, etc. Artist Alley tables are exclusively for use by creators who have artwork or other items directly related to their work for sale at their table. You may have a few of these items featuring your own work. But if you want to set up a merch booth instead, please exhibit in the Expo.
* It is the artist’s responsibility to ensure that adult material is not accessible to minors. Artwork deemed inappropriate for children must be kept behind the table and out of view and only accessible to attendees who are able to provide photo ID to verify that they are at least 18 years of age.
* You must be prepared to exhibit at your booth for all 3 days of the show in person.
Upon review of your application, if you're selected you will be sent an email with your approved status and a contract to sign that locks in your place.
* Artist Alley participants will receive an exhibiting space with one (1) table and two (2) chairs.
* Promotion on DreamHack's dedicated Artist Alley page.
* Promotion through DreamHack's social channels.
* Each Artist will receive two (2) complimentary DreamHack 3 Day tickets to the event.
Each Applicant represents and warrants that:
Applicant has the authority to apply for the Artist Alley and the person entering the application on Applicant's behalf is authorized to do so.
Applicant's application for and receipt of the Artist Alley will not violate any agreement or understanding by which Applicant is bound, including any confidentiality, employment, consulting, intellectual property assignment, or license agreement.
Entry and publication of Applicant will not infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
By applying for the Artist Alley, each Applicant assumes responsibility for and will indemnify, release, and hold harmless DreamHack, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from any and all responsibility or liability arising out of or in connection with: Any breach of Applicant's representations or warranties contained herein; and Applicant's violation of the Rules and any guidelines, policies and terms prescribed by DreamHack.
Except where prohibited, Applicant consents to DreamHack’s use of Applicant's name, likeness, and similar characteristics for the purpose of advertising, selling, or otherwise promoting the Artist Alley, the Expo, and the Event. Applicant agrees that there will be no financial or other monetary compensation for such use.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
not responsible for: Any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Applicant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Artist ALley; Technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; Unauthorized human intervention in any part of the application process or the Artist Alley; Technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Showcase or the processing of applications; or Any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Applicant's participation in the Artist Alley. If for any reason an Applicant's application is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Applicant's sole remedy is another application in the Artist Alley.
All preliminary application information that is entered is confidential and will be only viewed by DreamHack staff.
reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Artist Alley for any causes beyond the control of DreamHack that affect the effective administration, proper conduct, or integrity of the Showcase. If this event should occur, DreamHack will post notice on the Artist Alley page.