Rules of Entry
1. All qualifying purchases must be made at a Girl Scout Council of the Southern Appalachians Cookie Booth. This may be a council booth, or an approved Troop Arranged Booth.
2. GSCSA staff and volunteers are disqualified from entry. Family and friends are qualified to enter.
3. The customer must purchase and/or donate at least 5 boxes of cookies. A combination of purchase and donation does qualify.
4. The customer can submit one contest entry for every 5 boxes of cookies purchased/donated at a Cookie Booth. A unique coupon code must be entered for every contest entry. For example, customers should receive and submit two different contest entry forms if they purchase/donate 10 boxes.
5. Winners will be selected at random. One winner will be chosen per region (3 total)
6. Your entry in this contest grants GSCSA permission to notify you by email when Girl Scout cookies go on sale in your area.
7. A purchase is not required to enter for a chance to win. To enter without an entry code from the coupons distributed at Cookie Booths, please mail a letter to Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians stating that you would like to “Enter for a chance to win 5 cases of Girl Scout cookies”, and your contact information (Name, Phone Number, Email Address, and Mailing Address). Letter must be postmarked on or before April 5.
Girl Scout Council of the Southern Appalachians
ATTN: Five for 5 Contest
1567 Downtown West Blvd.
Knoxville, TN 37919