1. If the office is not notified of an absence at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of class, the make-up is forfeited.
2. Once a make-up is scheduled, it cannot be rescheduled. (No make-ups for make-ups)
3. Make-ups must be scheduled within 8 weeks from the date of absence and a maximum of 2 make-ups are allowed per month.
4. Make-ups may not be done in months when the student is not enrolled, and do not take the place of regularly scheduled classes.
5. All make-ups must be scheduled in advance with the office.
6. Tuition pays for 4 classes per calendar month. If Drawn2Art closes on one of the 5 classes of the month, no make-up will be offered.