All attendees must complete a Proof of Attendance Form to receive CE/CPE Credit.
1. Please select the box next to each session attended.
2. If you are a CPA/PFS, you must complete the individual session evaluations for each session attended in order to receive credit.
3. You will be emailed a copy of your completed form upon submission and within two weeks after the conference, your attendance will be reported to the necessary boards, and you will be able to access your record of attendance and certificates (if required) via your profile on ACPConnect.
If you have any questions regarding continuing education credits please contact MaryKate Foust at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see below for CE and reporting information that may pertain to you.
– ACP will submit a record of your attendance to the CFP Board and provide you with a certificate.
– you are responsible for submitting your CE credits to NAPFA.
– if you are an EA or registered tax preparer, please give us your PTIN#. ACP will submit a record of your attendance to the IRS and provide you with a certificate.
– if you are a CPA/PFS you are responsible for submitting your CE credits to the appropriate boards of accountancy but ACP will provide you with a certificate. You must complete a session evaluation in order to receive credit.