Cleaning I: 7/15 Series Dispensers
The following is an examination of your cleaning knowledge for the 7 & 15 Series products. Good luck!
Name of Company/Hospital
Have you found the associated service manuals for 7 and 15 series machines?
Have you watched the online cleaning video for 7 and 15 series machines?
Have you found the cleaning instructions located on the machine?
Take a look at our manuals
The cleaning procedure can be reviewed and printed out for future reference.
7 and 15 Series Service Manual
Take a look at our cleaning video
Before taking this exam, we recommend you watch and learn about the cleaning procedure.
7 and 15 Series Cleaning Video
The cleaning instructions are found inside the TOP panel of 7/15 Series Dispensers!
The following questions test your knowledge of product cleaning.
1. Cleaning and sanitizing should be performed at least every 6 months (more often if local water conditions dictate)
2. The MAINT/CLEAN switch must be pressed before cleaning. Where is it located?
On front facade
Behind ice dispense chute
Behind water dispense chute
Under drip tray
3. Before cleaning, the machine should be cleared of all ice and water.
4. Where does the access lid cap of the ice bin get fastened during cleaning?
Ice bin drain
Ice dispense chute
Water dispense chute
Under drip tray
5. SafeClean Plus solution should be poured into the bin access lid until the solution starts running out of the drain overflow tube.
6. SafeClean Plus solution is left to soak in the unit, meanwhile the air-cooled condenser can be cleaned.
7. The drip tray and ice dispense chute are submerged in remaining solution for at least how long?
Enough to wet all surfaces
8. After the SafeClean Plus is drained, the machine needs to be filled and drained how many times before securing the drain tube again?
9. Reinstall the top panel, side panel, front panel, and drip tray, then press the MAINT/CLEAN switch to exit clean mode. The machine is now ready to run.
I certify that I have thoroughly studied the installation and service videos and service literature, and have taken this test without the help of others.
Should be Empty: