Puppy Application Questionnaire
*Due to the high volume of Puppy Questionnaires we receive, a deposit is required to be added to the waiting list. It helps us know exactly what puppies we have promised and to who. We ask everyone to complete our Puppy Questionnaire to help us get to know you better. Once your questionnaire has been received and approved, we require a $400.00 Non-refundable deposit to be placed on our list. This deposit will be subtracted from the total price of your puppy when you pick him/her up. If the puppy (gender and color) that you hoped for was not available from the litter of your choice, we would be happy to add your deposit and puppy choice to the next available litter. The order in which your deposit was received will determine your puppy pick. We will only accept a limited number reservations of each gender per litter, therefore hopefully ensuring you that you will have a Sunny Creek puppy in your future. We take very seriously the responsibility of placing our puppies in the most loving and nurturing homes. We realize the process is daunting to some, even extreme, but we find the more effort being made to ensure our puppies will be living with a family that is dedicated to a long healthy future with their pet, the better opportunity we all have of success.
Street Address Line 2
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
Papua New Guinea
Republic of the Congo
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
Tristan da Cunha
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
British Virgin Islands
Isle of Man
US Virgin Islands
Wallis and Futuna
1.How did you find us?
2. Why did you decide on a Labrador Retriever for your new pet, and have you familiarized yourself with the characteristics of the Lab?
3. Do you currently own other dogs? How many? What breeds?
4.Will the puppy share a home with others besides yourself? Do you have children, if so what are their ages? Do you own or rent?
5.Will the puppy reside indoors or out? If outdoors will have the puppy have proper insulated dog house for winter?
6. Do you have a fenced yard or fenced area, dedicated space for the puppy exercising and eliminating? If so please describe.
7. Do you have a preference for color or sex of your new puppy? Do you have a 2nd choice on color/sex?
8. Are you aware of the costs involved in veterinary care, purchasing a quality dog food, possibly boarding while you are away? Are you willing to take your puppy to the Veterinarian for all recommended shots & care?
9. Will there be someone at home to supervise the puppy during the day?
10. How long will puppy be on his/her own on average during the day?
11.Will your family schedules and obligations allow for the time and opportunity to include the puppy in many of your activities?
12. Have you ever given a pet away? If so, what were the circumstances?
13. Are you prepared to purchase a crate/kennel for the puppy's training and protection? Are you aware of the time it takes to house train a puppy?
14. Are you willing to enroll in an organized obedience training with your puppy to help create a well behaved and sociable companion? If not, how do you plan on training your Puppy? Please explain.
15. Is it your desire to have the dog involved in
Show in Conformation
16. Is it your commitment to spay/neuter your Sunny Creek puppy? If you are interested in a female, are you willing to go through one heat cycle? We strongly recommend between 14 months and two years of age to have your puppy spayed/neutered. We do not allow our puppies to be spay/neutered at 6 months of age. Puppies need their hormones to fully develop and mature into the adult dog, he or she was bred to be and the English Lab you are attracted to. Growth plates should be closed before they are altered. Please do your research. Are you and your family willing to make that commitment, despite differing advice from your Veterinarian?
17. Are you willing to provide us with feedback at regular intervals as far as the puppy's social/physical development and how the puppy is adjusting to his/her new home? We would like to receive pictures and hear from you!
18. Do you understand that even though we have taken the time and expense to engage in extensive health screening before mating our Labradors there can be no guarantee that the puppy/dog purchased is completely free of genetic defect?
19. Do you have any additional comments you would like to share?
20. Have you read our Puppy Contract? Located under "About our Puppies"
21. If approved, are you wanting to place a Deposit to add your name to the puppy waiting list? (We can not add names without a deposit)Pricing on our puppies are $2500.00 Limited registration.
22. If you live out of State what is your plans to get the puppy home? Drive/Fly? I do not ship puppies. (All puppies have to be picked up in person)
Please verify that you are human
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm