Before we go further, let's review policies on issues and how we handle them.
- All claims must be filed within 3 business days of receipt of your order.
- Due to the nature of custom orders, we do not issue full refunds. If the issue is found to be our error, we will either issue a partial refund or a reprint.
- Spelling errors on artwork are not covered in claims. We send proofs for final approval before going into production. If we received Final Approval with a spelling error, we will take no action to resolve your claim.
- Colors display differently on cell phones, tablets and computer monitors. Final printed Ink Colors are only claim items if exact Pantone Codes were provided at the beginning of your order.
- If you provided your own items for decoration we will only consider decoration costs in your claim. We do not cover the cost of provided items under any circumstance.
- Rush & Super Rush orders are not covered in claims. Rush & Super Rush orders force us to operate outside of normal conditions. Because many steps in the process are eliminated in order to meet a deadline, errors can occur. We take no responsibility for errors on Rush & Super Rush orders.
- Defective garments (crooked seams, torn seams etc) will be inspected. Partial refund to cover the garment cost may be given.
- Crooked prints must be off by more than 1/4". All shirts that appear crooked must be evaluated on a body. Please try on your garments before going any further. We will measure upon return.
- Correct laundering of custom items is very important for longevity. We can generally tell if items have gone through a severe laundering process. If we determine that laundering is the issue we will not process your claim.
- If we advised against a certain process that we were asked to proceed with, we will not process your claim.
- If there are missing items in your order we will go through our internal process to insure all items that were listed on your Final Invoice are accounted for. We have a very tedious process in place that insures all items are accounted for.
Once we have received your completed Claim Form we will evaluate for the best course of action. If you are requesting a reprint/redo and we agree with your request, all items must be returned before we will proceed regardless of deadlines. WE WILL NOT PROVIDE A REPRINT WITHOUT EVERY ITEM RETURNED.
If you wish to keep your items we will offer a partial refund that pertains directly to the claim issue.
Your input on how to best resolve this issue is important to us. However, please understand that we reserve the right to determine the best course of action on any and all claims based on our review process. All decisions made on claims are final.
Your final submission of this form is an acceptance of these terms and conditions.