In order to provide an equitable benefit for everyone, we ask for member cooperation with the following:
- When possible, please submit your online request with at least 72 hours’ notice.
- At this time, we are unable to fulfill new requests for recurring meetings. We ask that members only complete requests for single meetings.
- As a reminder, we only schedule virtual meetings for up to three hours.
- If you would like to offer continuing education credit at your event, please fill out this form in addition to the virtual event request: https://acpe.edu/education/events-professional-development/psychotherapy-ce-policy/submit-a-continuing-education-proposal
If your situation requires a long-term solution, we welcome you to look into the following resources:
- Did you know that your ACPE membership gives you access to Microsoft Teams? Users can schedule video calls, phone calls, group chats, and so much more!
- Zoom offers a free basic account for personal meetings up to 40 minutes; additionally, their pro account is great for small teams and includes a host of features for only $14.99/mo.
- Does your institution offer the Zoom platform? Some academic institutions offer this benefit which is accessible through your institution-provided email. This could be a great alternative resource for when the ACPE meetings lines are tied up.
We thank you in advance for your help in making this a continued benefit to you, our members. If you have any questions, please reach out to Tiffany Kindred.